Incredibly durable sliding door system with removable aluminum rail track. The system is equipped with the latest generation of sliding fittings – SLX fittings, equipped with an elastomer connector and skewed profile wheels with high-quality independent slide bearings.
The steel structure made of galvanized steel repeatedly bent increases the rigidity of the pocket door frame.
Based on the Stark system, unrebated doors with the width from 60 up to 100 cm can be installed.
Thickness of a door leaf is a maximum of 40 mm for a 100 mm pocket door frame and 54 mm for a 125 mm pocket door frame.
Advantages of the Stark system of doors hidden in wall:
- possibility of making a pocket door frame for door up to 3 m high
- unlimited selection of door fillings
- possibility of deinstallation of the rail without interfering with the structure of the wall
- possibility of installing a silent self-closer to sliding doors
- the possibility of adjusting the depth of the leaf in the pocket door frame thanks to the adjustable limiter after the door has been mounted